What is Amazon Prime Day?
This page may contain affiliate links. Read more here.
Amazon Prime Day is one of the biggest sale events that happen every year and it’s exclusive for Amazon Prime subscribers. This year it’s taking place on July 12 and 13.
If you don’t currently subscribe to Prime, and haven’t been subscribed in the past 12 months, don’t panic, as you can sign up for a 30-day Prime free trial, or a 6-month Prime Student free trial now to make the most of the deals coming up on those two days, as well as the early deals already being made available in anticipation to the big event. If you don’t want to pay for Prime after Prime Day, just remember to cancel your membership before the 30 days are over to avoid being charged (see below for subscription fee details).
This is a great opportunity to buy those dog toys, dog bed, home appliances, clothes or anything you’ve put on your wish list but at much lower prices by taking advantage of Prime Day. You may also want to buy discounted gifts ahead of Black Friday or Cyber Monday and be ready early for the holiday season. There are awesome deals to be had not only on pet products of course, but also on 4K TVs, computers, headphones, phones, home appliances, as well as Apple devices, like the Apple Watch Series 7, and Amazon devices like Kindle ebook readers and Echo smart speakers and displays. Some of these are already available for Prime members so hurry and get that free trial membership NOW.
Don't forget to bookmark this page and come back daily to check the latest deals, especially during the two-day event on July 12 and 13!
How to sign up:
- Click one of the two orange buttons below to go to Amazon Prime (opens in new tab)
- Select: Start your free trial
- Follow the instructions
- Start browsing deals!
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Officially, Amazon Prime Day 2022 is on Tuesday July 12 and Wednesday July 13, but because stock may run out on your specific products, you may want to check below to make sure you don’t miss out because of timezone issues:
- US: Amazon Prime Day begins at 12 AM PDT Tuesday, July 12, and ends at 11:59 PM PDT, Wednesday, July 13.
- UK: from 00:00 on 12 July, right through to 23:59 on 13 July 2022.
- AU: kicks off at 12AM AEST 12 July, with local deals running for 48 hours until 11:59PM AEST on 13 July. Deals from the UK and US will be available on Amazon.com.au through Amazon Global Store until 5pm AEST on 14 July, giving Australian Prime members access to a massive 65 hours of deals.
Where are the Prime Day deals?
To find the Prime deals available early or on Prime Day, please click one of the following buttons, according to your country:
Some Awesome Deals for Puppers:
The NEW Furbo 360° Dog Camera gives you best-in-class HD video quality with 360-degree rotating view for full room coverage, day & night.
Seamlessly hear and speak with family members and pets at home, and adjust volume in-app for crystal clear audio. Color night vision provides enhanced night vision with infrared technology to see in the dark, and enjoy vivid color vision in low light.
What do you get with your Prime membership?
Amazon Prime memberships include way more than just access to exclusive Prime Day deals. So in case you decide to keep your Prime membership once the free trial is over, here’s what you would enjoy:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes in the UK and FREE Two-Day Delivery in the US and AU. Same-day delivery is also available in certain areas, as well as Prime Now, which brings you certain items in 2 hours or less in the US. In AU, you also get free expedited delivery on Prime-eligible orders from Amazon US and Amazon UK stores, (currently only until 26th July 2022 05:00 AEST).
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- In the UK, read as much as you want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time. In the US you have access to a free ebook every month from the Kindle First service and another free book from the Amazon Kindle Lending Library.
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Amazon Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to Prime Day Deals and daily Lightning Deals
- And more, depending on your country and location, like groceries, gaming, try before you buy, etc.
How much are Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Student memberships?
After the free-trial period ends, this is what you would pay (in local currency) if you don’t cancel your membership:
- US: $14.99/month or $139/year after trial. Prime Student is 50% off annual or monthly
- UK: £7.99 per month or £79 per year. Prime Student is 50% off annual or monthly
- AU: $59 annual charge or $6.99 monthly. Prime Student is not currently available in Australia