Amazon Prime Early Access Sale 2022
This page may contain affiliate links. Read more here.
We didn’t expect another Prime Day-like sale this year after the one Amazon had in July but, hey, it’s coming! Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12.
It’s happening this week!
This is a grrrreat oppawtunity to get your pupper those awesome toys and accessories for the holiday season at up to 50% off. Of course it’s also awesome to do your shopping for presents for the rest of the family early this year with massive discounts, right?
So What Is the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale?
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale is Amazon’s sale event exclusive for their Prime members, in preparation for the holiday season. It’s two days of massive savings on thousands of items in all product categories. Prime members can expect Black Friday-style deals, with must-have products at up to 50% off.
How to Be Ready for the Prime Early Access Sale
If you don’t currently subscribe to Prime, and haven’t been subscribed in the past 12 months, don’t despair, as you can sign up for a 30-day Prime free trial, or a 6-month Prime Student free trial now to make the most of the deals coming up on those two days. Check below for exclusive benefits you get included in your membership.
Signing up is super easy and you can do it even while the sale event is on. Just click on either of the two links right above this.
If you don’t want to pay for Prime after the Prime Early Access Sale, just remember to cancel your membership before the 30 days are over to avoid being charged (see below for subscription fee details).
Make sure your payment methods and delivery address are current, so you do not waste time fixing that and can focus on the deals when the time comes. Check 1-Click settings as well, if you happen to use it.
It’s a superb time to buy those dog toys, dog bed or accessories, home appliances, clothes or anything you’ve put on your wish list but at much lower prices by taking advantage of the Prime Early Access Sale. You may also want to buy discounted gifts ahead of Black Friday or Cyber Monday and be ready for the holiday season early this time.
There are awesome deals to be had not only on pet products of course, but also on 4K TVs, computers, headphones, phones, home appliances, as well as Amazon devices like Kindle ebook readers and Echo smart speakers and displays. Some of these are already available for Prime members so hurry and get that free trial membership NOW.
Don't forget to bookmark this page and come back daily to check the latest deals, especially during the two-day event on October 11 and 12!
How to sign up easily:
- Click one of the two orange buttons below to go to Amazon Prime (opens in new tab)
- Select: Start your free trial
- Follow the instructions
- Start browsing deals!
Where are the Prime Day deals?
To find the Prime deals available early or on Prime Day, please click one of the following buttons, according to your country. Don’t forget to look for the Prime checkmark when you’re shopping for fast, free delivery:
What do you get with your Prime membership?
Amazon Prime memberships include way more than just access to exclusive Prime Early Access Sale deals. So in case you decide to keep your Prime membership once the free trial is over, here’s what you would enjoy:
- Access unlimited, FREE Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day Delivery on millions of items.
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Prime Reading: Enjoy hundreds of new books, magazines, and more each month.
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Amazon Photos
- Listen to over two million songs ad-free on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to Prime Day Deals and daily Lightning Deals
- Groceries: Skip the lines with 2-hour delivery on a wide selection of fresh ingredients, depending on your location.
- And more, like gaming, try before you buy, etc.
How much are Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Student memberships?
After the free-trial period ends, this is what you would pay (in local currency) if you don’t cancel your membership:
- US: $14.99/month or $139/year after trial. Prime Student is 50% off annual or monthly
- UK: £8.99 per month or £95 per year. Prime Student is 50% off annual or monthly
Look for the Prime check mark as you shop. It means fast, free delivery!